Regardless to say, Diabetes is one of the most common conditions all across the globe, affecting over 30 million people in the United States alone. Not only this, diabetes is the 7th most common cause of death in the United States. That is the reason it is very important to control this ever increasing deadly condition. With this being said, we have rounded up some scientifically backed up remedies to cure diabetes naturally.
As a matter of fact, diabetes is a deadly condition that, when not managed properly, can lead to many different health defects and conditions including blindness, kidney disease, limbs amputations, nerve damage and even death. That’s is why it is important to take the necessary steps to reverse this condition.
Fortunately, Diabetes is a completely reversible and preventable disease, when combined with diet and lifestyle changes. So here are some of the ways to cure diabetes naturally:
5 Ways to Cure Diabetes Naturally Without Medication
A number of studies have shown that diabetes can be managed easily, by using the following ways.
1. Exercise Regularly
Okay. The first and the foremost important way to cure diabetes naturally is to stay physically active. Regular exercise can help you lose weight and increase the insulin sensitivity. This is not what we are saying, but a number of scientific studies have proven the fact that exercise keeps the blood sugar levels from getting either too high or too low. Moreover, exercise has also been shown to help the muscles use blood sugar levels for energy and muscle contractions. The good forms of exercises for diabetics include:
- Weight lifting
- Brisk walking
So add exercise in your daily routine and see the difference.
2. Remove the Foods That Negatively Affects The Blood Sugar Levels
Certain foods negatively affect blood sugar levels, cause inflammation and trigger immune responses. So it is really important to avoid such foods from your diet. These foods include:
- Refined Sugars – Refined sugars are guilty of rapidly spiking blood glucose levels and sodas, bakery products, fruit juices and sugary beverages are the culprits. These forms of sugars enter the bloodstream and cause extreme elevations in blood glucose levels.
- Grains – Grains, especially the ones containing gluten are also the worst foods to eat when you are suffering from diabetes. Gluten can cause inflammation of the intestine and that, directly can lead to a rise in the blood glucose levels.
- Cow’s Milk – Cow’s milk and whole dairy is the major food group that affects the blood glucose levels negatively. The fat in the dairy products and the A1 casein produced by conventional cows will harm the body and trigger an immune response similar to gluten. When buying dairy, only purchase raw and organic products from pasture-raised animals.
3. Incorporate Super Foods to Cure Diabetes Naturally
In order to cure diabetes naturally, add the following foods to your diet:
- Fiber Rich Foods – High finer foods have shown to slow down the glucose absorption in the body, while regulating the blood sugar levels and detoxifying it thoroughly. Aim at least 25 to 30 grams of fiber daily that can come from vegetables, whole grains, fruits, nuts and seeds.
- Lean Protein – After fiber, go for the lean protein foods that have shown to offer minimal effect on your blood sugar levels. Some of the best sources of the lean protein include wild fish, organic chicken, eggs and bone broth.
- Foods with Low Glycemic Load – If you are fighting diabetes, stick to low glycemic foods like non-starchy vegetables, stone fruits and berries, nuts, seeds, avocados, coconut, organic meat, eggs, wild-caught fish, and raw pastured dairy.
4. Take Supplements for Diabetes
Many studies have shown positive benefits of taking supplements for diabetes. These supplements should be added to your daily routine:
- Cinnamon – Cinnamon has the ability to lower blood sugar levels and improve your sensitivity to insulin. You can take cinnamon in the form of powder, added in your smoothies or a few drops of cinnamon oil in your food or tea.
- Fish Oil – Fish oil has also been proved to be very beneficial for the patients suffering from diabetes. This is because of the fact that fish oil is rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids that is directly beneficial for the proper functioning of insulin and reducing inflammation.
5. Stay Hydrated
Drinking enough water may help you keep your blood sugar levels within healthy limits. In addition to preventing dehydration, it helps your kidneys flush out the excess blood sugar through urine. One observational study showed that those who drank more water had a lower risk of developing high blood sugar levels.
These lifestyle changes will definitely help you cope up with diabetes. However, make sure to consult with your doctor or a dietitian before making any changes in your lifestyle or trying new supplements. If you want to completely reverse type 2 diabetes, make sure you have downloaded The Big Diabetes Lie eBook that Reveals Secrets to Reverse Diabetes Type 2 without Medications.